- New IRS Requirements Could Mean a Significant Sales Opportunity!
- ACA Reporting Tax Forms Update
- New Profits, New Possibilities with ComplyRight Products!
- Advance Your Tax Form Business with Electronic Solutions!
- Beginning January 2016, the Affordable Care Act’s Employer Shared Responsibility Rule will require employers to file annual information returns with the IRS and deliver employee statements containing information about health plan coverage. This reporting requirement is in addition to reporting health care costs on Form W-2. These new regulations and new forms could lead to a huge opportunity for our partners.
- Please note that the official forms have not yet been released. We are now taking orders for the newly required ACA forms but we cannot ship until the IRS gives final 2015 format approval. Once that occurs, we will have all the forms, envelopes and software available for shipping. Please email us with questions or preorders.
- You’ve been helping your customers manage their businesses with tax forms. Now you can help them manage their employees with the ComplyRight line of legally compliant HR Tools.
- The numbers tell the real story: Paper form filing declined by 23% from 2009 to 2011, while electronic W-2 filing increased by 44%. E-filing is quicker, easier and more accurate than paper filing.
Sign Into place and track an order, view invoices and more.Tax Form WizardFind the right form by entering:
Quick Form SearchSearch TFP Data to find your forms!Enter your form number below (excluding dashes) and hit "Find My Forms" to view your PDF.
- Type of Form (W-2 or 1099)
- Type of Software
- Type of Printer